We are always looking for more volunteers; even if you can only spare 1 hour a month we would be delighted to see you. We need people with all kinds of skills and you don't even need to know "which way is up"!
We can be contacted via our Facebook Page (Kinghorn in Bloom), by leaving a note in the Post Box in the Community Centre, by email
or by completing the contact form below.
Frequently asked questions
1. What kind of gardening activities are Kinghorn in Bloom involved in?
2. Can I get involved if I know nothing about gardening?
3. What do the KIB ground crew do?
4. Do I need to attend meetings?
5. When and where do Kinghorn in Bloom meet?